- 1 slice of La Brea Bakery Gluten Free White Bread
- 1/2 ripe avocado
- Pinch of salt
- Optional: Any of the extra toppings
- Toast your slice of bread until golden and firm.
- Remove the pit from your avocado. Use a big spoon to scoop out the flesh. Put it in a bowl and mash it up with a fork until it’s as smooth as you like it. Mix in a pinch of salt (about ⅛ teaspoon) and add more to taste, if desired.
- Spread avocado on top of your toast. Enjoy as-is or top with any extras like sea salt, everything seasoning or micro greens.