- 1 Package of La Brea Bakery Rosemary Flatbread Crips
- 8 oz Goat Cheese
- 8 oz Whole Milk Ricotta
- 3 Tbsp Butter
- 4 oz Mixed Wild Mushrooms
- 1 Clove Garlic, Minced
- 1/2 tsp Fresh Rosemary, Chopped
- 1/2 tsp Fresh Thyme
- 1/4 tsp Lemon Zest
- Salt and Pepper to Taste
- Set oven to Bake and preheat to 350 degrees.
- Lightly oil a 6 inch baking dish.
- Melt butter in sauté pan and add mushrooms, rosemary, thyme, and pinch of salt. Cook for 3-4 minutes until tender, remove, and set aside in a bowl.
- In a small bowl, mix together the goat cheese, ricotta, and lemon zest. In a baking dish, layer the cheese mixture, and top with half the mushroom mixture. Layer the remaining cheese mixture, top with the rest of the mushrooms, and press down slightly.
- Bake covered for 15-20 minutes until the cheese is melted. Uncover, change to broil, and finish the dip under the broiler for 2 minutes until mushrooms caramelize.
- Remove and serve immediately.