A new way to enjoy a hearty Thanksgiving recipe all year long.
- 1 cup Corn Kernels
- 1 cup Roasted Red Peppers Drained and Cut Into Medium Slices
- ½ cup Red Onion Rough Dice
- 1 cup Zucchini Cut Into Medium Dice
- ¼ cup Grated Cotija Cheese
- to taste Salt and Pepper
- 1 Tbsp. Olive Oil
- ¼ cup Chopped Fresh Cilantro
- ½ ea. Fresh Lime
- Multigrain Naan Flatbread
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Slightly warm La Brea Bakery Multigrain Naan in oven. Take out and let rest.
- In a small bowl combine corn, red onion, zucchini, red pepper and a pinch of salt and pepper. Heat a cast iron skillet to medium-high and add olive oil. When hot, add the vegetable mixture and cook until charred yet tender about 8 minutes. Remove and let cool slightly.
- To assemble, spread the charred Succotash evenly over the Naan. Add cilantro, grated Cotija cheese and a squeeze fresh lime to finish.