- 2 La Brea Bakery Holiday Stuffing Rolls, Cut in Half and Toasted
- 4 Eggs
- 2 Sausage Patties
- 1 Cup Mixed Greens
- 12 tsp Butter
- 1 tsp Hot Sauce
- Salt and Pepper
- Put a non-stick pan over medium heat and add butter.
- Mix eggs in a bowl and add to pan. Cook eggs by mixing in pan until a soft scramble comes together.
- While eggs are cooking, heat sausage patties in a pan over medium heat until fully cooked. Remove from heat.
- Add hot sauce to bottom half of roll and sausage. Then add eggs, greens, and top with other piece of bread. Serve immediately.