A gooey gluten free delight.
- 2 Slices White Cheddar Cheese
- 2 Slices American Cheese
- Gluten Free White Artisan Sliced Sandwich Bread
- Place a medium cast iron skillet or similar over medium low heat and preheat the pan for 2 minutes while you assemble the sandwich.
- Butter each slice of bread on one side and lay the bread out on your cutting board butter side down. Place two slices of both cheeses on each piece of bread and top with the remaining bread slice.
- Carefully transfer the sandwiches to the preheated pan and cook over medium low heat for 3 minutes per side or until bread is golden brown and cheese has melted.
- Cut and serve.