Featuring our Roasted Garlic Naan.
- 6 Large Shrimp, Cleaned and Deveined
- ½ cup Romesco Sauce
- ½ tsp. Curry Powder
- ¼ tsp. Chipotle Adobo Sauce
- 1 cup Chicory
- ¼ cup Greek Yogurt with 1/4 tsp Turmeric Mixed in
- Roasted Garlic Naan Flatbread
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Place naan in oven to warm through for 4 minutes. Remove and let stand until cool enough to touch.
- Preheat grill pan to high.
- Coat shrimp with olive oil and season with salt and pepper. Place on grill and cook for 3-4 minutes, turning halfway through until done.
- Drizzle olive oil on chicory and season with salt and pepper. Place on grill and cook very quickly, turning often until charred. Remove and set aside.
- Place naan on work surface and spread even layer of smokey romesco sauce over entire naan. Place grilled shrimp on top and add charred chicory. Drizzle yogurt on top, slice into 2-inch pieces and serve.