A healthy and delicious start to your day.
- 4 Eggs
- 4 Canadian Bacon
- 2 Tbsp. Sun-dried Tomatoes in Oil
- 2 Tbsp. Chopped Basil
- Original English Muffins
- Toast English Muffins until golden brown.
- Bring water to a simmer in a sauce pan and poach eggs to preferred doneness, remove and let rest.
- Cook Canadian bacon under broiler until caramelized.
- To assemble, butter each English muffin and top with a piece of Canadian bacon. Add an egg to each, drizzle sundried tomato, top with chopped basil and finish with salt and pepper to taste.