This dip features robust red pepper flavor with nutty undertones. Pair it with our Paprika Flatbread Crisps for a tasty snack.
- 1 (12 Oz.) Jar Roasted Red Peppers, Rinsed
- 1/3 cup Slivered Almonds
- 3 Tbsp. Fresh Parsley, Chopped
- 2 Tbsp. Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 Tbsp. Sherry Vinegar
- 1 Clove Garlic Sliced In Half
- ¼ tsp. Freshly Ground Pepper
- Salt to taste
- Fresh Mango to test, Chopped (To Garnish)
- Smoked Paprika Flatbread Crisps
- Pulse peppers, almonds, parsley, oil, vinegar, garlic, pepper and salt in a food processor until finely chopped together (This should have a chunky consistency, rather than smooth).
- Garnish with Mango and enjoy!
TIP: Toast the slivered almonds ahead of time to bring out their flavor. Toast them in a small skillet over medium-low heat until slightly brown.