Enjoy as a light snack or appetizer to compliment your favorite meal.
- 2 Plum Tomatoes (Roma)
- 1 Medium Zucchini
- 2 Slices Provolone Cheese
- ¼ x Parmesan Cheese
- sprigs Fresh Thyme
- 1 tsp. Fresh Oregano
- Olive Oil to taste
- Salt & Peper to taste
- Rosemary & Olive Oil Naan Flatbread
- Preheat oven to 350°
- Place Naan in oven to warm through. Remove and let stand until cool enough to touch.
- Slice tomatoes and zucchini thin. Toss in a bowl with olive oil and season with salt and pepper. Place on a baking sheet and bake in over for 20 minutes or until soft.
- Place Naan flat side down on work surface and add cheese slices and then place tomato and zucchini evenly on top. Put back in oven until cheese is melted about 2 minutes. Take out, add Parmesan cheese and garnish with Thyme and Oregano.