A no fuss grilled cheese zinger loaded with flavor. Dijon, bacon, spinach, and raclette bring this combo over the top!
- 2 slices seeded grain loaf
- 2TBL butter
- 4oz raclette, sliced
- 2 pieces bacon, cooked until crispy
- ¼ c fresh spinach, cleaned and stems removed
- 2tsp Dijon mustard
- Butter one side of each of the bread slices, spread Dijon on the other side.
- On a preheated griddle or sauce pan, place one piece of bread butter side down.
- Build the sandwich, place half of the raclette on top of the bread, followed by bacon, then spinach, then raclette. Top with the other slice, Dijon side down.
- Place a heavy bottomed sauté pan or bacon weight on top of the sandwich while cooking.
- Cook over low heat. When the first side is golden brown, flip and repeat. Cut in half and serve.