Sweet and spicy combo on our Original Naan. Simply delicious!
- 4 oz. Roasted Chicken Breast
- 4 oz. Smoked Mozzarella Cheese
- ¼ Red Onion sliced
- ½ Jalapeno Pepper sliced into rings (6 slices)
- ½ cups Memphis Style BBQ sauce
- Traditional Naan Flatbread
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Pull chicken breast apart by hand into bite size pieces and place into a small bowl. Add ½ cup of Memphis style BBQ sauce and mix to coat all the pulled chicken evenly.
- Warm Naan slightly in oven.
- Remove from oven, let cool slightly then top with smoked mozzarella and pulled chicken evenly across entire Naan. Add red onion and jalapeno peppers. Place on a baking sheet and put in oven to bake for 5-7 minutes or until cheese is completely melted.
- Remove, cut into 4 pieces. Serve.