This easy and light pizza recipe is a refined crowd-pleaser.
- 4 oz. feta cheese, crumbled
- ¼ cups Roasted Red Pepper
- ¼ x Basil Pesto
- ½ cups Béchamel Sauce
- Roasted Garlic Naan Flatbread
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Slightly warm Garlic Naan in oven. Remove from oven, let cool slightly then spread Béchamel evenly on Naan.
- Add roasted red peppers and Feta cheese. Place on a baking sheet and put in oven to bake for 5 minutes or until cheese just starts to melt.
- Remove from oven and drizzle Pesto on top. Cut in half and serve.