Make these delicious English cheddar cheeseburgers using the broiler in 15 minutes.
- 4 slices English Cheddar Cheese
- 4 Slices Tomato
- 4 Pieces Lettuce
- 1 to taste Kosher salt and Fresh Ground Pepper
- 1 Tablespoons Spicy Mayonnaise
- Telera Slider Rolls
- Preheat the broiler to 375 high.
- Toast Telera Rolls until golden brown.
- Divide ground sirloin into 4 portions and make a ¼” thick patty.
- Season each patty with salt and pepper.
- Place patties on a baking sheet and put under broiler until cooked through, about two minutes per side.
- Turn off heat and add cheese on each burger.
- To build burger, place the buns crumb side up on a smooth surface and add ¼ teaspoon spicy mayonnaise to each side. Place lettuce on bottom bun and then add with cheese burger. Top with tomato, remaining Telera roll and serve.