This quick and delicious crostini bar is sure to please the eclectic pizza lovers at your next party
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Prepared Pizza Sauce
- Burrata Cheese and/or Shredded Mozzarella Cheese
- Banana Peppers
- Black Olives
- Dried Oregano Leaves
- Pepperoni or Prosciutto
- Red Pepper Flakes
- Roasted garlic Cloves
- Sliced Green Pepper, Fresh or Sauteed
- Sliced Mushrooms, Fresh or Sauteed
- Sliced Red Onion, Fresh or Sauteed
- Take & Bake Tuscan Loaf
- Prepare bread according to package directions; let cool 10 minutes.
- Adjust oven temperature to 400 degrees F. Slice loaves in half lengthwise, then slice crosswise into 1/2-inch thick pieces. Place bread pieces on rimmed baking pans and lightly brush both sides with olive oil. Bake 15 minutes or until crisp, turning once.
- Arrange crostini, pizza sauce, cheese and desired toppings on large board or platter, and let guests assemble their own crostini.
Recipe by: Foxes Love Lemons