A breakfast classic featuring our favorite loaf with cranberries and walnuts.
- 1.5 Cups Half & Half
- 1 Tbsp. Vanilla Extract
- 2 tsp. Honey
- 1/4 Freshly Grated Nutmeg
- Pinch of Salt
- x Maple Syrup
- Powdered Sugar to Taste (Optional)
- Cranberry Walnut Loaf
- Combine eggs, half and half, vanilla extract, honey, nutmeg, and salt. Mix thoroughly.
- Heat skillet using 1 tbsp. butter.
- Dip bread slices into egg mixture, 30 seconds each side. Shake off excess mixture and place in heated skillet. Cook slices until both sides are golden brown.
- Drizzle with syrup and sprinkle with powdered sugar as desired.