Grilled cheese and ham were destined to be together and can be destined for your table in under 20 minutes with this easy and delicious recipe.
- 4 slices of Gruyere Cheese
- 3 Slices of Ham
- 2 Tbsp. Unsalted Butter, Softened
- Country White Sourdough Loaf
- Spread the butter on the outside of each slice and arrange Gruyere cheese and ham on the unsalted buttered side of one slice. Cover with the other slice, buttered side on the outside.
- Grill the sandwich until golden brown (approximately 5-7 minutes on a heated grill)