Lunch should be something to look forward to! Our new Griller Hanger Steak sandwich recipe blends savory steak and a spicy shishito pepper salsa for something you won't be able to wait for!
- Sourdough Demi-Baguette (Cut into 6 inch Pieces and then Slice in Half and Toasted)
- 6 oz Hanger Steak
- 12 Shishito Peppers, Chopped
- 2 Gloves Garlic, Minced
- 1/4 Cup Sherry Vinegar
- Salt and Pepper
- Sea Salt Flakes
- Put a grill pan over medium heat. Season meat with salt and pepper and grill in pan for about 4 minutes on each side until the steak is cooked to medium. Remove and let rest.
- In a bowl, mix the peppers, garlic, and vinegar.
- To serve, slice steak and place on the bottom piece of bread. Add Shishito salsa and top with other half of baguette.
- Serve immediately.