This is your new favorite steak sandwich on our easily folded sandwich flatbread.
- 1 Hanger Steak (6 ounces)
- ¼ Red Onion Sliced
- ¾ cup Micro-Greens
- Salt & Pepper to taste
- ½ Cups Mayo
- ¼ cups Chopped Tarragon
- ¼ tsp. Miso Paste
- 2 Drops White Vinegar
- 1 tsp. Water
- Sandwich Flatbread
- Preheat grill or broiler
- Season steak with salt and pepper and place on grill or in broiler. Let cook for 4 minutes then flip over and cook an additional 4 minutes for medium rare.
- Remove and let rest for 5 minutes. Cut the steak against grain into thick slices.
- To make the Tarragon-Miso Aioli, combine all ingredients in bowl and mix together until smooth.
- Slightly warm La Brea Sandwich Flatbread in oven. Spread Tarragon-Miso Aioli evenly on the smooth side of each piece of bread.
- Place steak on one half of flatbread. Add red onion and micro greens on top of steak. Fold top of flatbread over, making it into a sandwich and serve.