Sticky Asian Turkey Sliders
- 1 roll cut in half and toasted
- 3oz ground turkey meat
- 1 tsp honey
- 1/2 tsp Sriracha
- 1/2 tsp sesame oil divided
- 1/4 cup lime
- 1 cup shredded cabbage
- 1/2 tsp black sesame seeds
- 1 Tbsp mayonnaise
- 4 mint leaves
- 4 Thai basil leaves
- Salt and pepper
- Set oven to 350 degrees and bake rolls for 5-7 minutes. Remove and let cool.
- Set oven to broil to cook burger.
- To make the glaze, combine Sriracha, honey sesame oil in a bowl and mix to combine. Set aside.
- Form turkey meat into 3oz patty and season with salt and pepper. Please on a sheet pan and broil on one side for 2 minutes. Flip over and broil for another 2-3 minutes or until turkey is fully cooked. Brush glaze all over burgers while still warm.
- For the slaw, combined remaining sesame oil, lime, mayonnaise in a large bowl. Add the cabbage, sesame seeds and herbs then mix until cabbage is will coated, Set aside
- To build burger, slice roll in half and place on a flat surface. Place patty on the bottom bun, add a heaping Tbsp of slaw, top with bun and serve.