A delicious spinach salad dressed with our favorite bacon vinaigrette recipe and topped off with our delicious Cranberry Walnut Loaf bread.
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Place cubed bread on a baking sheet and bake in the oven for approximately 10 minutes or until crispy on the outside but still chewy on the inside. Remove and set aside.
- In a small bowl combine olive oil, vinegar, cooked bacon and drippings, brown sugar, mustard, salt and pepper. Whisk until emulsion is formed and set aside.
- In large bowl, combine chicken, spinach, apples, goat cheese, croutons and tarragon.
- Warm vinaigrette slightly on stove-top or microwave. Whisk and slowly spoon over salad to dress.
- Divide into 4 portions and serve in shallow bowls.