These finger sandwiches are sure to be a hit at your next get together.
- 1/3 Cups Mayo
- 1 Tbsp. Lime Juice
- 1 tsp. Chili Powder
- ¼ tsp. Cayenne Pepper
- ¼ tsp. Fine Salt
- 1 Thin sliced roast beef from the deli
- 1 lb. Sliced Smoked Bacon
- 1 Avocado, peeled, seeded, & sliced
- 10 Pieces Lettuce
- 1 Large Red Onion
- Take & Bake Telera Slider Rolls - 8 pack
- For mayo spread, combine all ingredients together in a small bowl; cover and refrigerate for several hours or over night.
- Prepare rolls according to package directions. Cut rolls in half lengthwise. Spread bottom half with chili lime mayonnaise and top with lettuce, roast beef, bacon, avocado slices, and onion slices.
- Top with other half of bread and cut each sandwich in half to form 2 sandwiches. Top with a pick to hold party sandwiches together to serve.
Recipes adapted from Celebrations at Home.