A fiesta in every bite.
- ¼ Corn
- ½ Medium Tomato cored and cut into small cubes
- 1 Medium Yellow Onion, peeled, diced 1/2
- 1 Cup Black Beans
- 1 cup Chopped Pineapple
- 1 cup Chopped Fresh Parsley
- Take & Bake Telera Slider Rolls - 8 pack
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees.
- Cut your bread in half and place it into the oven to toast until the top is crispy.
- Mix all of the “topping” ingredients above in a bowl until they are evenly mixed around.
- Once the bread is crispy (took about 15 minutes for me), take it out of the oven and top each piece with 1 Tbsp of hummus.
- After each piece of bread is topped with hummus, spoon the “topping” mixture on top of the bread.
- Finish off your bruschetta with fresh parsley sprinkled on top and a balsamic glaze (optional).
Recipe adapted from Katarina Cooks