A simple combination of subtle flavors come together perfectly in this fresh tartine recipe.
- 1/4 La Brea Bakery wheat baguette, sliced horizontally so that there is a top and bottom piece
- 3 oz Boursin cheese
- 4 Radishes, thinly sliced
- 1/4 tsp chives, freshly snipped
- 1/4 tsp smoked sea salt
- Lay out the bread, use the top or bottom, reserving the other for the next sandwich.
- Spread the Boursin all the way to the edges. Arrange radishes on top.
- Sprinkle with salt and chives and serve.