The ultimate sandwich is about to become a menu mainstay. Fall-apart-tender braised short rib, crispy hash brown, cheddar cheese, and the BBQ sauce of your choice come together on a perfectly toasted Ciabatta Roll.
- La Brea Bakery Ciabatta Rolls (3oz square)
- Braised short rib meat, taken off the bone
- Cheddar cheese slices
- Hash brown patties
- BBQ sauce
- Mixed greens
- Toast Ciabatta Roll until golden brown.
- Fry a hash brown patty until golden brown and set aside. Place cheddar cheese on bottom roll and melt in broiler.
- To build the sandwich, pour BBQ sauce on top of cheese, and then add hash brown. Next, pile short rib meat on top of hash brown and drizzle some more sauce. Finish by topping the meat with mixed greens and top with remaining Ciabatta Roll.