Brought to you by Bakers Royale.
- 2 Tbsp. Mayonnaise
- 2 ½ tsp. Apple Cranberry Chutney
- 1 oz. Prosciutto
- 1 oz. Gruyere Cheese
- 1 oz. Anjou Pear (about 1/3 of medium pear-thinly sliced)
- Tuscan Loaf
- Heat cast iron pan over medium heat. Spread a tablespoon of mayonnaise on one side of each piece of bread.
- On the other side of one piece, spread apple chutney, then place mayonnaise side down onto heated pan, layer with prosciutto, pear slices and Gruyere cheese. Top with remaining slice of bread, mayonnaise side up.
- Cook until bottom is golden brown, about 4 minutes. Flip sandwich and cook second side until golden brown, about another 4 minutes. Serve immediately.
Recipe adapted from Bakers Royale.