This cocktail is easy to make and loaded with the fresh flavors of cucumber, dill, and lime.
Recipe by: This Renegade Love
- 2 oz. gin
- 1 oz. freshly squeezed lime juice
- 3 oz. club soda or sparkling water
- fresh dill
- 4 round cucumber slices (save one for garnish)
- In a short glass, add 3 slices of cucumber, gin, lime juice and a few sprigs of dill (removed from the stem). Muddle until the cucumber starts to break up.
- Add ice and top with club soda or sparkling water.
- Garnish with a sprig of dill and a cucumber wedge and serve.