Island Flavors and smoky bacon blend together on one of our favorite La Brea Bakery loaves.
- 1 Tablespoons Soft Butter Mixed with 1 tsp of Sriracha
- 4 slices Muenster Cheese, sliced
- 2 x Grilled Pineapple, thin slices
- 2 Slices Thick-Cut Cooked Bacon
- Toasted Sunflower Honey Loaf
- Place a medium cast iron skillet or similar over medium-low heat and preheat the pan for 2 minutes while you assemble the sandwich.
- Butter each slice of bread on one side and lay the bread out on your cutting board butter side down.
- Place two slices of Muenster on each piece of bread add bacon and pineapple slices and top with the remaining bread slice.
- Carefully transfer the sandwiches to the preheated pan and cook over medium-low heat for 3 minutes per side or until bread is golden brown and cheese has melted.
- Cut and serve.