Flatbread with Asian Fusion
- ½ cup Roasted Pork Tenderloin Pulled or Sliced
- ¼ ea. Sliced Cucumber
- ½ Jalapeno Pepper sliced into rings (6 slices)
- ½ ea. Grated Carrot
- ¼ cup Pickled Red Onion
- ¼ cup Soy Sauce
- 1 tsp. Rice Wine Vinegar
- 1 Tbsp. Toasted Sesame Oil
- 1 tsp. Black and White Sesame Seeds Lightly Toasted
- ¼ cup Chopped Cilantro
- Toasted Sesame Naan Flatbread
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Vinaigrette: Combine soy sauce, rice wine vinegar, toasted sesame seed oil and whisk together.
- In a bowl, combine pork, cucumber, Jalapeno, carrot and red onion, cilantro and set aside.
- Slightly warm La Brea Bakery Toasted Sesame Naan in oven.
- Remove from oven, let cool slightly then evenly top with the pork mixture. Add sesame seeds and drizzle a teaspoon of vinaigrette over top.
- Cut and serve.