A simple yet delectable way to enjoy our delicious Reserve Pain de Campagne loaf as part of a light lunch.
- 1 Piece of La Brea Bakery Reserve Pain de Campagne (Sliced 1 inch Thick, Toasted)
- 1 Clove Garlic, Cut in Half
- 1 Vine Ripened Tomato, Cut in Half
- 1 oz Feta Cheese, Crumbled
- 1 tsp Fresh Dill
- 1 Head of Butter Lettuce
- 2 Tbsp Fresh Corn, Cooked and Cut from Husk
- 1 Tbsp Favorite Citrus Vinaigrette
- Salt and Pepper to Taste
- Grill bread on flame grill or grill pan.
- Rub with cut end of garlic and then rub again with cut end of tomato.
- Top with feta, dill and finish with salt and pepper. Set aside.
- In a bowl mix lettuce, corn, salt and pepper, and drizzle with vinaigrette. Gently mix.
- To serve, add salad to small bowl and place Pan Con Tomate on side.