An easy and classic flavor combo of turkey and swiss on our fan-favorite Three Cheese Semolina Loaf.
- 8 Thick Slices Swiss cheese
- 4 Tbsp. Pesto
- 8 Thin Slices Turkey
- 2 Tbsp. Softened Butter
- Three Cheese Semolina Loaf
- Arrange slices of bread on flat surface in 2 rows of 4. Butter each slice of bread on one side and lay the bread out butter side down.
- Evenly spread Pesto on each slice and top with one piece of cheese.
- Add 2 slices of Turkey on each slice and top with remaining slices of Cheese.
- Heat a large nonstick pan or griddle over medium-high heat for 2 minutes.
- Put sandwich on a pan or on griddle and cook until cheese has just begun to melt and bread is golden brown.
- Turn sandwiches, pressing each one firmly with a spatula to flatten slightly.
- Cook the sandwiches uncovered until the bottom is golden brown, about 1 minute.