- 1 La Brea Bakery Sourdough Baguette, ½” angled slices
- 2 Tablespoons butter, melted
- 2 Tablespoons olive oil
- 12 ounces fresh cranberries
- 2 Tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 Tablespoon rosemary
- 4 ounces triple cream Brie
- 1 cup chopped pistachios
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the butter and olive oil. Brush both sides of the baguette slices with mixture and line them up on a baking sheet. Set aside.
- In another small bowl, stir together the cranberries, balsamic vinegar, sugar, and rosemary. Spread these out on a rimmed baking sheet.
- Peel the rind of the Brie, slice and put in an oven safe dish.
- Place the cranberries in the oven. Roast for five minutes, then add the tray of baguette slices to the oven. Roast for an additional 6 minutes then remove the baguette slices, flip them over, and return to the oven along with the Brie for another 4-6 minutes, or until crispy and golden. At this point, the cranberries should be popped open with juices running out. Remove both the cranberries, Brie and baguette slices from the oven.
- Add the cranberries to the melted Brie until they are thoroughly combined.
- Top each baguette with a scope of the Brie and cranberry mixture and sprinkle with the chopped pistachios.