· 4 slices La Brea Bakery Whole Grain Bread, 1/2 inch thick
· 1–2 tablespoons olive oil
· 2 ounces mascarpone cheese
· 1 cup strawberries, sliced
· 1teaspoon mint, minced
· 1/2 teaspoon white sugar
· Honey for drizzling
- Mix strawberries and sugar in a small bowl until thoroughly covered.
- Mix thoroughly mint and Mascarpone. Reserve some mint for topping the toast.
- Brush slices of bread with olive oil. Heat a large skillet over medium high heat. Add bread slices and cook for 3-4 minutes on each side, until golden brown. Remove from heat and let cool 1 minute.
- Spread each slice with a layer of mascarpone cheese and top with sliced strawberries.
- Sprinkle mint and drizzle with honey. Serve immediately.