A garden fresh veggie frittata makes for a perfect no-fuss brunch. This one is loaded with spinach, Gruyere, and roasted red peppers.
- 1 x La Brea Bakery Three Cheese Semolina cut into 1” slices
- 10 x Eggs
- 1 x Pinch of kosher salt
- 1 x Freshly ground black pepper
- 2 teaspoons Chopped Fresh Oregano
- ½ Cup Shredded Gruyere Cheese
- 2 ½ tablespoons Olive Oil
- 1 x Large Red Bell Pepper (cored, seeded and sliced into 1/4” strips)
- 1 ½ x Firmly Packed Baby Spinach
- Three Cheese Semolina Loaf
- In a large bowl, whisk together the eggs and lightly season with salt and pepper.
- Fold in the 2 teaspoons of oregano and the 1/2 cup cheese. Set aside.
- Put cast iron skillet on the grill over medium heat.
- Add 2 tablespoons of olive oil and add the bell pepper, stirring occasionally until tender, 8 to 10 minutes.
- Add the spinach, stirring occasionally, until wilted (about 2 minutes).
- Add the egg mixture to the skillet stirring to evenly distribute with vegetables.
- Cover the grill and let the eggs and vegetables cook for 4-6 minutes checking over 2 minutes to ensure the top does not burn (place foil on top of skillet if eggs start to brown too quickly).
- While the frittata is cooking, grill the bread slices and place one slice on each plate.
- Slide the frittata onto a cutting board and garnish with oregano and cheese.
- Slice and serve 1 piece on top of each slice of bread.