Our very own take on the classic Philly. We start with perfectly grilled sliced steak, then add charred broccolini, melted cheese, and a creamy garlic sauce—all served on a toasted La Baccia Roll.
- La Brea Bakery La Baccia Rolls (6x3)
- Broccolini, charred
- Skirt steak, cooked to medium rare and thinly sliced
- Velveeta-style block cheese
- Creamy garlic sauce
- Brush La Baccia Roll halves with oil and grill or toast.
- To build the sandwich, spread garlic cream sauce on the bottom bun. Add steak and then broccolini. Next, pour on melted cheese and top with the remaining half of bread.
- Serve immediately.