Ground sirloin becomes a very special sandwich, topped with rich gorgonzola cheese, grilled onion, sweet fig jam, and peppery arugula on one of our tender Brioche Buns.
- La Brea Bakery Brioche Buns
- Ground sirloin patties, 8 oz
- Grilled red onions
- Baby arugula
- Gorgonzola cheese crumbles
- Balsamic-fig jam
- Melted butter
- Brush Brioche Bun on both sides with butter and toast on a flat top.
- Score the top of the bun crosswise and then stuff with gorgonzola cheese. Bake in the oven until melted.
- Cook burger using desired method and finish by melting remaining gorgonzola on top.
- To build the burger, spread half the jam on the bottom bun, add arugula and cooked burger. Next, add grilled red onions and spread the remaining jam on the top bun and place on the burger. Serve.