In need of dessert inspiration? Try these delicious caramelized telera bread ice cream sandwiches which can be made in under an hour.
- 6 La Brea Bakery telera slider rolls, cut in half lengthwise
- x Room Temperature Butter
- x Sugar
- x Ice Cream
- Telera Slider Rolls
- Spread a thin later of room temperature butter on each slider half.
- Sprinkle sugar on each slider half.
- Place the bread under your broiler so it bubbles up and caramelizes.
- Let the bread cool and then fill it with ice cream.
- Add sprinkles if desired.
- Recipe adapted from Melodrama blog.