- 1 La Brea Bakery French Baguette cut crosswise into 1” thick ovals
- 3oz Blue cheese
- 3oz Goat cheese
- Roasted vegetables
- Mixed nuts and dry fruits
- 2oz Prosciutto
- 2oz Capocollo (or other Salume)
- Olives and Capers
- Olive oil
- Put a grill pan over medium high heat. Brush baguette slices with olive oil and grill on pan until brown and crispy on edges. Remove, sparkle with kosher salt and let cool.
- To serve, please baguette on a marble plate and put baguette slices on one side. Start building the plate by adding the cheese, vegetables, nuts and fruits around the plate. Add the meats and olives and capers. Serve.