A delicious spinach salad dressed with our favorite bacon vinaigrette recipe.
- 10 oz. Fresh Baby Spinach
- 4 oz. Goat Cheese Softened
- 2 cup Pulled Chicken
- 1 ea. Apple Cut Into Thin Slices
- ¼ cup Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- ¼ cup cider Vinegar Plus 0.50 Teaspoon
- 2 Tbsp. Crumbled Bacon
- 1 Tbsp. Bacon Drippings Reserved From Cooking
- 1 Tbsp. Dark Brown Sugar
- 1 Tbsp. Mustard
- 1 tsp. Salt
- 1 tsp. Freshly Ground Pepper
- 1 Tbsp. Fresh Tarragon, Chopped
- Cranberry Walnut Loaf
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Place cubed bread on a baking sheet and bake in the oven for approximately 10 minutes or until crispy on the outside but still chewy on the inside. Remove and set aside.
- In a small bowl combine olive oil, vinegar, cooked bacon and drippings, brown sugar, mustard, salt and pepper. Whisk until emulsion is formed and set aside.
- In large bowl, combine chicken, spinach, apples, goat cheese, croutons and tarragon.
- Warm vinaigrette slightly on stove-top or microwave. Whisk and slowly spoon over salad to dress.
- Divide into 4 portions and serve in shallow bowls.