This guacamole serves up a surprising crunch and smokey chipotle flavor. Whip some up and enjoy with our flatbread crisps.
- 3 ea. Avocados, divided
- 2 Tbsp. Onion, Finely Chopped
- 2 ea. Small Garlic Cloves, Finely Chopped
- 4 Tbsp. Cilantro Leaves, Chopped
- ¾ tsp. Salt
- ¼ cup Pepitas, toasted, plus more for garnish
- 2 Tbsp. Fresh Lime Juice
- 1 Tbsp. Canned Adobo Sauce
- Sea Salt Flatbread Crisps
- Cut 1 avocado in half, remove pit and scoop flesh into medium bowl. Add onion, garlic, 2 tablespoons cilantro and salt; mash with a potato masher or fork until almost smooth.
- Cut remaining 2 avocados in half and remove pits. Score the flesh in the avocados in a crosshatch pattern with a knife and scoop out the flesh with a spoon into the bowl. Add remaining 2 tablespoons cilantro, pepitas, lime juice and adobo sauce. Stir with a fork, gently mashing until combined but still chunky. Garnish with additional pepitas, if desired.
- Serve with La Brea Bakery Flatbread Crisps and enjoy!