- 1 Cinnamon Raisin Loaf
- 3 Pieces of White Cheddar
- 1 Green Apple, Sliced Thin
- 1 Tbsp Softened Butter
- 1 Tsp Honey
1. Cut bread into slices about 1 ½ inches thick.
2. Butter one side of each slice and place butter-side down on a cutting board.
3. Add the Cheddar cheese, and then the sliced apples and drizzled honey. Top with the remaining piece of bread, making sure the butter is on the outside.
4. Place the sandwich in a non-stick pan and put over medium-low heat. The key is to let the outside brown slowly so the cheese inside melts.
5. When the bottom is golden brown, press the sandwich down with a spatula and flip to brown the other side. When the second side is golden, and the cheese is soft, remove from heat and let rest for 2-3 minutes.
6. Serve with extra apples and honey on the side.