Our Ciabatta Loaf is the perfect marriage for this upscale ham and cheese sandwich.
- 1 x Large Red Onion
- 3 Tbsp. Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 5 tsp. Balsamic Vinegar
- ¼ Tbsp. Kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- ¼ cup Dijon Mustard
- ½ Cups Mayo
- 14 slices Black Forest Ham
- 8 slices Gruyere Cheese
- 1 cup Arugula
- Take & Bake Ciabatta Rolls
- Slice onion very thinly. Place in medium bowl. Pour olive oil and balsamic vinegar over onions, sprinkle with salt and pepper. Toss to coat. Let marinate for at least ½ hour, up to one day.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Spread onions on a baking sheet in a thin layer. Pour remaining liquid over the onions. Bake 10 minutes. Let cool.
- Mix mustard and mayonnaise together. Set aside.
- Slice roll in half, spread 2 tbsp Dijonnaise on each side. Layer ham, cheese, arugula and 3 tbsp. of onions on bottom half of bread and cover with top half.