With toasted sunflower honey barons (BBQ).
- 1 cup Pecans
- 6 Large Fresh, Ripe Peaches (Halved)
- 4 Tbsp Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- 1 (6 oz.) Wedge Gorgonzola Cheese (broken into pieces)
- 3 cups Arugula
- 1/3 cup Honey
- 4 Tbsp. Softened Butter
- 3 Tbsp. Finely Chopped Chives
- Toasted Sunflower Honey Loaf
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Bake pecans in a singular layer in a shallow pan 10-12 minutes or until toasted and fragrant, mixing halfway through.
- Preheat grill to 350-400 degrees F (medium-high) heat. Gently toss peach halves in 1 tablespoon of olive oil; sprinkle with salt and pepper to taste. Grill peaches, cut sides down, covered with grill lid, 2-3 minutes or until golden. Turn peaches, and place 1 cheese piece in center of peach; grill, covered with grill lid, 2-3 minutes or until cheese begins to melt.
- Cut 6 2-inch slices of the Sunflower Honey Loaf and then slice lengthwise into 1-inch batons. Brush with butter and grill lightly, about 1 minute per side.
- Toss arugula with remaining 3 tablespoons of olive oil and salt and pepper to taste. Arrange arugula on a serving platter; sprinkle with toasted pecans, and top with grilled peach halves. Drizzle peaches with honey, sprinkle with chives and serve Sunflower Batons on the side.