Classic Italian flavors with lovely texture and flavor from our Rosemary Olive Oil Loaf.
- 1 Tablespoons Softened Butter
- 4 oz. Smoked Mozzarella Cheese
- 1 Tablespoons Roasted Red Pepper Spread
- 2 oz. Prosciutto, thinly sliced
- 2 x Copa, Thin slices
- 2 x Soppressata, thin slices
- Rosemary Olive Oil Loaf
- Place a medium cast iron skillet or similar over medium-low heat and preheat the pan for 2 minutes while you assemble the sandwich.
- Butter each slice of bread on one side and lay the bread out on your cutting board butter side down. Spread red pepper spread on both pieces.
- Place two slices of smoked mozzarella on each piece of bread, add the mixed Italian meats and roasted broccolini.
- Top with the remaining bread slice
- Carefully transfer the sandwiches to the preheated pan and cook over medium-low heat for 3 minutes per side or until bread is golden brown and cheese has melted.
- Cut and serve.