Thanksgiving flavors are bundled well in this great sandwich.
- 1 lbs Roast Turkey Breast
- ¾ cup Cranberry Sauce
- 1 Tbsp. Fresh Squeezed Lemon Juice
- 1 tsp. Sugar
- ½ tsp. Fine Salt
- 2 Shallots, large
- 2 Tbsp. Parsley, Chopped
- ¼ cups Celery Leaves from celery heart
- 1 x Pinch of Salt
- 1 x Freshly ground black pepper
- Olive Oil
- Telera Roll
- Whisk cranberry, lemon juice, olive oil, sugar, and salt in a mixing bowl.
- Add turkey and toss lightly to combine. In a separate bowl, combine the shallots, celery and parsley leaves, salt, pepper and olive oil and toss to combine. Split the rolls and lightly toast.
- Arrange the bottom halves of the rolls on a tray for assembly and divide the turkey mixture between them. Add the celery leaf salad to each, top with the remaining roll half and serve.