- 2 Slices of La Brea Bakery Toasted Sunflower Honey Loaf (Approx. 1/3 inch Thick)
- 1 Fig, Sliced in Half and Roasted Until Soft
- 2 oz Prosciutto
- 2 oz Tallegio, Grated
- 1/2 tsp Hot Honey
- 1 Tbsp Soft Butter
- Set a heavy bottom pan over medium heat and add butter.
- While butter is melting, build the sandwich. Place one slice of bread on a flat surface. Add 1/2 the Taggegio, then prosciutto, figs, and top with remaining cheese. Drizzle with honey and add top piece of bread.
- Put in the pan and bake until golden brown on bottom and flip.
- Bake until other side is golden and cheese melted.
- Remove, let rest for 3 minutes, and then serve.