Vietnamese Style Grilled Chicken and Cheese Sandwich with Sriracha Aioli, Pickled Jalapenos and Cilantro.
- 1 Tbsp. Softened Butter
- 6 oz. Warm Grilled Chicken
- 2 Slices Pepper Jack Cheese
- 8 Slices Peeled Cucumber
- 2 Tbsp. Julienne Carrots
- 8 sprigs Fresh Cilantro
- 4 tsp. Sriracha Aioli
- French Baguette
- Place a medium size non-stick frying pan over medium low heat and preheat the pan for 2 minutes while you assemble the sandwich.
- Butter the outside of each baguette and lay them open cut side up on your cutting board.
- Lay the chicken on the bottom half of the bread. Top both sides with pepper jack cheese and place the sandwiches open-faced in the prepared pan. Cook for 3 minutes or until the bread crust is dark golden brown and crisp.
- Transfer the sandwich to a broiler or salamander to melt the cheese. Remove the sandwich from the broiler and top the chicken side with the cucumbers, julienne carrots and cilantro sprigs.
- Squirt the Sriracha aioli over the sandwich, cover with the sandwich top, cut the sandwich in half and serve immediately.