Looking to add some spice to your sandwich? Our spicy pulled pork sandwich recipe includes pickled chilies and charred broccolini for a flavor that you won't forget!
- 2 La Brea Bakery Take & Bake Telera Rolls, Sliced in Half and Toasted
- 1 lb Favorite Braised Pork Shoulder
- 1 Tbsp Pickled Chilis
- 1 Bunch of Broccolini
- 1 Tbsp Olive Oil
- Put a grill pan over medium heat.
- Toss broccolini in olive oil and place in grill pan. Grill until soft and lightly charred.
- Place bottom half of roll on flat surface and add 1/2 the pork. Add broccolini and chills and top with other half of roll.
- Serve immediately.