You’ll love our take on this traditional Hawaiian recipe served atop crispy Olive Loaf slices.
- 2 lbs. Fresh Tuna Steaks, cubed
- 1 cup Soy Sauce
- ¾ cup Scallions, Chopped
- 2 Tbsp. Sesame Oil
- 1 Tbsp. Toasted Sesame Seeds
- 1 Tbsp. Crushed Red Pepper (Optional)
- Olive Loaf
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Chill bread in freezer for 30 minutes to make it easier for slicing. Remove and slice into ¼ inch slices using a serrated knife.
- While the bread is chilling, prepare the poke. In a medium size non-reactive bowl, combine Ahi, soy sauce, scallions, sesame oil, sesame seeds, and chili pepper; mix well. Refrigerate at least 2 hours before serving.
- Bake bread slices in the oven for 5-8 minutes or until crisp.
- Plate poke in a bowl and garnish with scallions. Scoop poke on each olive crisp and serve.