Topped with flavorful slices of ham and salami, this grilled cheese recipe incorporates flavors from your favorite neighborhood deli for a hearty grilled cheese sandwich.
- Ingredient 1
- 4 slices – Munster cheese
- 2 slices – Deli ham
- 2 slices – Salami
- ½ Tbsp – Spicy brown or Dijon mustard
- 2 tsp – Butter
- La Brea Bakery Whole Grain Loaf
- Preheat medium skillet or similar for 2 minutes.
- Lightly coat one side of each slice of bread in butter. On the other side of each slice of bread, spread a layer of your favorite spicy brown or Dijon mustard to taste.
- Place the bread in the preheated pan butter side down. Place 2 slices of Munster cheese on each slice of bread and wait as it begins to melt.
- Place the slices of ham and salami on top of one slice of bread.
- Carefully transfer the other slice of bread cheese side down to complete the assembly of the sandwich.
- Press lightly with a spatula and continue to cook until the bottom side of the sandwich is golden brown and cheese is melted.
- Flip the sandwich and cook for 2-3 more minutes until the outside of the bread is golden brown and melted cheese is visible.
- Cut in half and enjoy!