This sandwich has fresh flavors that always deliver!
- 1 Tablespoons Softened Butter
- 4 x Provolone Cheese Slices
- 6 oz Warm Grilled Chicken
- 1 cups Fresh Kale or Spinach, Chopped
- 4 Tablespoons Creamy Style Caesar Dressing
- Roasted Garlic Loaf
- Place a medium size non-stick frying pan over medium low heat and preheat the pan for 2 minutes while you assemble the sandwich.
- Butter each slice of bread on one side and lay the bread out on your cutting board butter side down.
- Place two slices of provolone on each piece of bread and top with the remaining bread slices.
- Carefully transfer the sandwiches to the preheated pan and cook over medium low heat for 3 minutes per side or until bread is golden brown and cheese has melted.
- While the sandwiches are cooking toss the kale, warm chicken and Caesar dressing in a small bowl.
- Remove the sandwiches from the pan, open them and stuff each one with half of the kale salad.
- Cut the sandwiches in half and serve immediately.